<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: chillin on the nets...

The Pink Samurai

Monday, July 30, 2007

chillin on the nets...


...the internets that is.

Just been listing some new stuffs. Getting myself together.

I'm going to be moving in the next few weeks to go back to school (after a 2 year break) so I'm trying to get as much cash as possible. The Day Job is going to have to be cut back due to studies and such, so I'll be pretty dependent on Etsy for a while.

Change is frightening, but I'm trying not to be a spaz ^_^

It'll all be ok tho, cuz I'm majoring in art (i'm totally taking a print making class this semester!) and I'll be taking some graphic design classes so I'll be able to do this even better:


Yeah, that's me on a deserted island with Han Solo frozen in Carbonite. What are you gonna do about it?

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Over The Top Aprons said...

I think this is great! Fun blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home