<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: News in Pictures

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 21, 2007

News in Pictures

So I haven't posted anything for almost over a week...here's what we've been up to:




Not last Saturday, but the Saturday before we went to the most amazing Antiques place ever. This picture is just of the back, and not all the back mind you. The inside of that barn in the background is literally stuffed to the ceiling with chairs, tables, frames, headboards and separate peices of all of these. I picked up a couple of small wood peices to use for more yarn symmography.



I made a pretty cool looking project for my Design Principles class. All the pieces are folded paper. I thought it looked pretty cool.




***So this post is being shortened due to my internet not wanting to upload pictures >_< more laters my darlings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home