<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Big stuff today!

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Big stuff today!

So today there is a meeting at 5:30pm for a co-op that might be starting in my town.  This is an awesome opportunity for me to get more of my stuff out into the public realm.  I'm going to get a little portfolio together at Kinkos to bring so I can be one step ahead.  Wish me luck!

Also, I'm getting a fish today.  I'm just as excited about that as I am about the meeting lol ^_^


1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM , Blogger ¿Yh8? said...

Namaste Pink Samurai,
Glad you are preparing to infect public realm with your stuffz! Look forward to seeing more of your creative thought process.

The co-op definitely sounds like great fun. Keep us informed of your involvement.

WHY HATE? — Go CREATE!
(this is a HATE FREE comment!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home