<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Three projects in one week

The Pink Samurai

Monday, January 21, 2008

Three projects in one week

Oh I'm doin it!  I've been pretty lazy during the winter break.  Just working and playing video games.  I did a few cross stitches, but one was already traded, one's on my wall holding my mail key and the others are reserved for Art Ambush.

With that being said, I have three totally different projects (and one extra on the back burner) to try and finish before school starts back up next Monday.

This was once a triumphant pillowcase.  Then I mutilated it trying to make a skirt.  I really shouldn't rely so heavily on patterns sometimes >_<>

This one is a package of one my favorite candies!  Oh the deliciousness of the Litchi Gummy is one to be reckoned with.  I'd like to make it into a zip.  I think the best course of action is to sandwich the two pieces between my light weight vinyl, sew and cut off the excess.  Then attach the zipper and sew it all up together.  I'm crossing my fingers on this one.  I've never worked with plastic or vinyl before.



AND!  I totally just learned how to crochet.  It's way more fun than I thought it would be.  I just picked up a needle at Wal-Mart on a whim.  Since there's tons of left over yarn from my Symmography project, it was a no brainer.  Thanks to some awesome websites, I was able to make my first stitches.  I'd like to make a simple scarf considering its ass cold over here on the East Coast >_<

The project on the back-burner is my quiet obsession with making paper.  A co-worker of mine lent me a staple gun and gave me some wire to make the strainer.  Alls I have to do is go get some would to make the frame and a flat tub for the pulp to strain into.  Crossing fingers so I can get the materials this week!


1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Blogger Agent M. said...

I LOVE the litchi candy! All of the kasugai gummies rock. & they're great for veg-heads/vegans because they don't use gelatin- they use seaweed (agar agar) to create the gumminess. (If you didn't know ;> )

I heart Japan!

Cute blog.

"I have the pillow!" That's awesome!

=^.^=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home