<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: In the homestretch

The Pink Samurai

Monday, April 21, 2008

In the homestretch








 So this is my first attempt at the reductive process in silk screen.  Taken from a photo of downtown Tokyo at night, reduced to only the most important colors, I think it turned out really well.  Hopefully they will be available for sale at Otakon (in Baltimore) in August.  I say "hopefully" because there were some technical difficulties in the registration for tables at the Artist Alley and I don't have a table as of yet.  Cross your fingers me!




Hooray!  It's finally warm!  After suffering from severe, self-diagnosed, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Dick and I were able to get out this weekend and head to Ocean City.  My shoulders are telling me I should have worn sunscreen, but it was worth it.  BTW, I totally made those earrings.  I started going a little crazy with button earrings after getting this issue of Adorn Magazine.  They will be making an appearance at the Student Art Sale at Salisbury University ^_^

The semester is winding down, but both Dick and I have summer classes during the whole break.  More things to come though.  I'm getting a table at the Wizard World Convention in Philly, if they'll have me, at the end of May.  More info to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home