<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun with Packaging!

The Pink Samurai

Friday, January 09, 2009

Fun with Packaging!


So I'm in a graphics class right now that focuses on the design of packaging.  We've been concentrating on branding and logos for one product with two different demographics.  After refining these ideas came the mock-ups for the actual package design for said product.  Being the opportunist that I am, I chose to do my own product.     

My comic book buttons are my best selling product so I came up with a brand name and some packaging.  I'm testing it out now in my shop and each button order is going to be shipped in these:

   

I decided to call them RESCUED! since they were taken from old and forgotten comics.  I'm really happy with how it all turned out.  They were made from the covers of real comics, so all of the comic book is used and non goes to waste.  I'd love to know what others think about it!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM , Blogger T.Allen said...

This is a grand marketing idea and clever reuse of otherwise discarded carp! Good stuff!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger HomeBirdJen said...

Hiya, found your blog through Dawanda and I'm now a follower :) love your badges/buttons and love the fact that they're recycled :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home