<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Judo Chop!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Judo Chop!


lol.  I found this a while back and have been waiting to post it.  I guess now is as good a time as any.  Check out that perfect posture whilst being thrown!

So the portfolio review went really well!  I got some great feedback and couple packets of Old Bay, so I guess the whole thing was big win.  It almost makes me want to go to the one that's being held in Frederick, MD this Saturday.  The 3 hour drive is holding me back, though.  I got some great contacts, which is wonderful since I'm coming up on my last semester in school.  Can't wait to get out!  Time to start figuring out my life ^_^

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home