<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Twitter Buttons

The Pink Samurai

Monday, March 16, 2009

Twitter Buttons

Being a twitter fanatic and button maker, I created these guys.  Custom buttons with your twitter name and background!


I love them ^_^  you can get yours here.  My vision is that people can get them for themselves and friends.  In my head I see a messenger bag full of followers and friends!

I'm in front with my boyfriend to the left and our roommate to the right.  We rock twitter all day long!  Holla.


4 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Blogger Erika_PB said...

Lmao I saw the etsy posting and somehow I feel that dick had a hand in the twitpic part...

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Edita said...

These are super awesome! :D

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger T.Allen said...

These are great! I do not tweet, but I'll get the word out to those who do!

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger bananaicecream said...

Very cute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home