<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Need some new kicks

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Need some new kicks

I think these Wonder Woman high tops will do. They are super limited and selling overseas. Which is a bummer. The site Schuh is carrying them, but for just over $106 ( acutally 64.99 in GBP) This is totally baffling to me since Wonder Woman is an America hero. Sure she's an Amazon and champion for all women, but still think we should get first dibs. And by "we" I mean me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVED Wonder Woman! I remember having kicks like that only they were pink! Super comfy, and I thought I could dance like Debbie Gibson!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Light Harmony Gratitude said...

SO badass!

- Whitney (buddhanature on etsy)
LHG :shop:
LHG :blog:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home