<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: 30 Days of Lists » Favorite Websites and Blogs

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 09, 2011

30 Days of Lists » Favorite Websites and Blogs

My morning ritual for the internet goes like this:

• Gmail
• Google Reader
• Twitter
• Tumblr
• Pinterest

In my Google Reader I'm subscribed to so many blogs >_< But my favorites are:

I also get pretty stoked when my friends post too...

I should finish that series of posts I started with all the blogs I follow...seriously...I just checked...it's 366 blogs. That's like, every blog.

<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home