<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: 30 Days of Lists » In my bag

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, October 09, 2011

30 Days of Lists » In my bag

in my bag

Top Row (left to right)
• Keys
• Hello Kitty wallet from Sanrio.com
• Inhaler (at all times)
• Hello Kitty mirror compact from Sephora
Orly white glitter nail polish

Middle Row
• Moleskine
Aveeno Sunscreen for my tattoo and pale skin
Lubriderm Lotion I got from BWI
• Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Best Bubbly
• Revlon ColorBurst lipgloss in Papaya
• Mechanical pencil
• Hello Kitty mechanical pencil
• Hello Kitty Mimobot
• Neutrogena lipgloss
• Hello Kitty Apple Balm from Sephora

Bottom Row
• Work ID
• Sunglasses
• Hello Kitty gel pens from Target
• My phone!

Not pictured...my Sony NEX-5...since I used it to take the photo :P
And that pink mass is my favorite bag from Jo Totes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home