<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 181 | Making of a Daily Drawing

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Daily Drawing: 181 | Making of a Daily Drawing

Well...it's more like a super quick video with all my coloring popping in.  Maybe I'll do a more in-depth post on how I use Photoshop to draw.

Today was so fun.  After a late morning, Andy and I drove out to Wimberley to visit family.  We had such a fun time visiting, went out to dinner and took a walk by Cypress Creek (which turned into a pretty awesome photo op!).  It was a beautiful night and I'm just so thankful we're able to see them so often!  Such a great way to close out the month.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home