<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 206 | God Bless Good Hair Days

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Daily Drawing: 206 | God Bless Good Hair Days

Sometimes, all you need is a good hair day to get you pumped!  When we first moved to our new place, I didn't take the time to do my hair and make-up, because I was in the house all day unpacking and moving and getting all sweaty and junk.  Getting everything together was satisfying and going out with no makeup was liberating.  But I was feeling a little blah sometimes.

Once I started taking a little time for myself in the morning, just touch of makeup and blow drying my hair, I felt like myself again.  I got a little bit of my routine back which, in turn, has made me feel more productive during the day.  A little "me" time is totally necessary and whether it be blow drying your hair, meditating, or taking a few minutes to read, spending that time with yourself will make a world of difference in how you feel about yourself!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home