<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 242 | Party Time

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Daily Drawing: 242 | Party Time

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
August, you've been good to me.  Lot's of fun new opportunities, wonderful new friends and closing out the month with my cousin's baby's 1st birthday, surrounded by family and good times.  August 2013 might be one of my favorite months so far!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

glad august was so good to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home