<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Introducing - The Pink Samurai Autumn/Winter Collection

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Introducing - The Pink Samurai Autumn/Winter Collection




 Yay!  I'm so excited to finally share my new collection of cowls with you!  I've been working on these for a while, and I'm so proud of them.  The inspiration for this year's scarves was color.  Last year was full of monotones and jewel tones, but this year is all about neons and brights.  Taking inspiration from previous color pallets and new obsessions, I settled on color stories that I could not be happier with.  The style is a variation on my Lila design, which is one that I wore more than any other last year.  I got really attached to that style, so I wanted to expand on it for this season.

I'll be featuring some different ways to style these cowls (other than just with a white-t...which is a totally fine to wear them!) in the coming weeks.  These are great statement pieces that really steal the show ^_^ How would you wear it?

Neon PinkDoubleDip PinkNeon PurpleDoubleDip PurpleNeon FuchsiaDoubleDip Teal

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger The Good Groupie said...

Gorgeous work, lady! I love all the super bright colors. :)

-Miranda

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE them all, but especially the two tone ones!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home