<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 9.28.13

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fun Stuff • 9.28.13


Stuff to Read

Stuff to Make
  • Confetti walls are all over pinterest right now and this heart version is right up my alley.  Super cute!  I can even see cutting hearts out of fun fat washi tape for the same effect.
  • I love fatty crocheting!  These crocheted nesting bowls actually look sturdy enough for my mountains of pens and pencils. And you can recycle cheap tees from the thrift store for material!
  • Another sharpie on ceramics DIY.  But this one is super colorful!  And I love her commentary about seeing enough mustaches on mugs :P

Stuff to Wear
Stuff to Eat

Stuff from TPS this Week

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home