<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 329 | The Moment

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Daily Drawing: 329 | The Moment

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
We finally saw The Day of the Doctor!  Andy found out from a friend that it would playing in theaters the Monday after it's TV release and we decided to give it a go.  We got to the theater an hour early and it was already packed!  As we settled in, there was Doctor Who trivia on the screen and then a cute bumper for the 3D that 10 and 11 stared in.  And then it was time for the show!!  I was so stoked to see David Tennant again (I'm not a fan of the 11th Doctor...like at all) and I do wish that Christopher Eccleston had been in it, too, because 9 was incredible!  But despite my picky fangirling, I loved it.  Plus, it was so cool seeing how many awesome nerdy people lived close to us, too!

Like River says, no spoilers.  But if you've seen it...we must talk!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Mallory said...

We waited to watch it last night in the theater, even though our DVR recorded the BBC America showing Saturday.

Tennant is my favorite too, so I got pretty fan-girly last night!! The local Whovians, Krewe du Who (http://kreweduwho.com) were out in full force - there was a lifesize TARDIS and a K-9 in the lobby. (We've met the guy who built the K-9 at a number of local cons, he's really cool.)

I know our theater had at least 3 separate screenings last night because it sold out so fast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home