<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 360 | Time Off

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Daily Drawing: 360 | Time Off

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Andy is enjoying some much needed time off, and we spent a little of that time on a mall date today.  He got me a Sephora gift card that started burning a hole in my pocket the second I opened it yesterday ^_^  He wanted to make sure I spent it on something fun I wouldn't normally get, and I had so much fun geeking out around all the make up.  I was lucky enough to grab the last of the Naked3 palettes on the shelf, plus a few other goodies!  The mall was really crowded so we bugged out pretty quickly and spent the rest of the day lounging around with some lazy kittens and watching lots of Top Gear.  So, pretty much the best day ever.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home