<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 362 | Pizza Time

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Daily Drawing: 362 | Pizza Time

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Pizza Forever!!!  I got this shirt made from a drawing I did on May 10th, 2012.  It was one of my first forrays into daily drawings and think I used printstagram when they offered the shirt printing option.

Since I've just got a couple of days left in the year, I'm trying to pick out fun outfits I haven't worn yet so I can draw them :P  Today, the pizza shirt won!  It was extra appropriate because we went to get Conan's pizza today, too.  So yeah.  I love pizza.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I love this! I saw your picture on Instagram, it's super cute. I love this pizza shirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home