<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 365 | OMG I DID IT!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Daily Drawing: 365 | OMG I DID IT!

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
WHAAAAAT?!?!

HOLY CRAP!!!

I cannot express to you how good it feels to successfully finish a 365 project!  If I can do it...anyone can.  Seriously.  I wrote down some tips on how to really see a year-long activity through, but when I wrote that post, I really didn't know how great it would feel to complete such a long project.  It feels so good, you guys ^_^

Here's to seeing things through to the end, expanding your horizons, jumping out of your comfort zone, and to 2013!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You should be so proud, that's such an awesome accomplishment! This last drawing is adorable! Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home