<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: January 22 • Happy Answer Your Cat's Question Day

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22 • Happy Answer Your Cat's Question Day

• This is part of my Happy Day, daily drawing project!  Check out the first post for more info. •
Happy Answer Your Cat's Question Day!  Please don't ask the origin of this day...or why it's even a thing.  Just accept it.  I'm guessing the only three questions your cat will ever ask are: Where's my food? Why aren't you skritching me?  And, No.

The last one isn't really a question.  But they're cats and that's generally what's going on in their minds :P

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger KnittedFox said...

Wow, I feel like I've already answered these three questions this morning and I've only been up 15 mins lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home