<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • Embroidery Genius + Space Shirts + Scallops

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fun Stuff • Embroidery Genius + Space Shirts + Scallops

This week was full of making and planning for Re:Make, again.  That and our new little kitten Mooch, who we just rescued as a feral in our neighborhood, have been keeping me extra busy this week!  I'll definitely share more about Mooch's store here, but until then, you can see some pictures of the little girl on my Instagram.

Here's some stuff I found on the internet between juggling yarn and kittens!
  • I found this dress from this post and I neeeeeed it in my life.
  • Andy and I have been loving the new Cosmos show and this would be the perfect shirt to wear while watching it.  If you get cold, there's a sweatshirt, too.  I love space!
  • I'm pretty sure this bag sells out instantly every time it's restocked.  But, some day it will be mine.
  • Oh my gosh, these earrings are Turks!
FUN STUFF ON THE PINK SAMURAI THIS WEEK

If you love cats and other fun stuff, check out more articles like this one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home