<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: The Road to Re:Make

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Road to Re:Make

It's been quiet over here on the blog and I wanted to pop in and share some photos of what I've been working on.  The preparation for Re:Make has been a lot more intense that I expected it to be.  It's been heads-down/plow-through for the last couple of weeks.

I'm debuting a collection of spring scarves at the event and I couldn't be more excited to show you!  There's vintage fabrics, bleached denim and lots of fabric dying going on over here.  Seriously stoked and totally nervous about this first show in Texas.  I've shown on the East Coast at Crafty Bastards, BUST and countless anime conventions (an awesome un-tapped audience, you guys), but this first show in my home state is definitely giving me anxiety haha!  There are so many amazing makers here who have been so welcoming and supportive, I just want to make a good showing.

Here's some snapshots of the madness that is our apartment right now ^_^




Sprinkles doesn't appreciate the lack of attention.  But, she generally doesn't approve of much, really.

But despite Sprinkles feelings on the whole thing, you should totally come out to the show!  Check out this post to see more details.  I'd love to meet you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home